National ADA Symposium
The 2021 National ADA Symposium is a hybrid event offering options to attend an onsite conference, a virtual conference, or both.
Onsite: July 26-28, Phoenix, AZ -- Virtual: Aug 2-5
The ADA National Network is celebrating 30 years of service! Join us in celebration of this landmark anniversary by attending the 2021 National ADA Symposium.
2021 ADA Symposium Overview
The 2021 National ADA Symposium will have a different format than previous conferences due to the impact of COVID-19. This year, the National ADA Symposium will consist of two separate events: an on-site conference and a virtual conference. Both events will offer the same exceptional session content and presenters for which the National ADA Symposium is known.
Detailed information for each conference, including session schedule, session descriptions, and presenter biographies, are provided in the online registration.
On-Site: July 26-28, Desert Ridge Marriott Resort, Phoenix, AZ
- The ADA National Network is excited to announce that in celebration of our 30th anniversary, the keynote speaker is Haben Girma. Haben is a human rights lawyer, disability advocate, and the first deafblind person to graduate from Harvard Law School.
- The Symposium will feature exhibitors for disability-related products and services.
- Materials and slide presentations from all sessions will be available to attendees.
- Attendees will enjoy full 2 full breakfast buffets and 3 lunches as part of their conference registration. The hotel will observe strict protocols regarding COVID-19 when preparing and serving food.
- When not attending sessions, attendees can enjoy the Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort’s five pools, including floating in the lazy river pool.
COVID-19 Precautions and Policies:
- The on-site event is a smaller conference than usual ADA Symposia with fewer sessions and fewer attendees to maintain social distancing.
- Policies regarding face coverings and social distancing are based on recommended CDC guidelines and state and local guidelines. Attendees are expected to follow these policies.
- The Desert Ridge Marriott Hotel has established stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures recommended for hotels by the CDC. Visit Marriott hotel COVID-19 policies and practice information:
What to Expect: Desert Ridge Marriott's COVID-19 policies and practices.
Marriott Desert Ridge Safe & Successful Meetings (Video)
- On-Site Registration Fee: $750 Pre-Conference: $50
- On-Site Exhibitor Registration Fee: $1,500 standard table-top registration area w/ electricity & WiFi for 2 booth attendants only (no exceptions.)
- The number of exhibit spaces available this year will be limited based on the CDC guidelines.
Registration Deadline: June 25th
Virtual Event: August 2-5
We are very excited to launch a virtual event! The virtual conference will be held as an alternative to the on-site conference.
Attendees will have the opportunity to visit a virtual exhibit hall and can even make individual appointments with vendors.
Attendees will have access to all session materials and presentation slides.
Real-Time Captioning will be provided for all Zoom webinar sessions.
- Full conference rate: $500
- Daily rates will be available and start at $150 per day
Exhibitor Registration Fee: $1,000 for a Virtual Exhibit Space. We will utilize Cvent’s Virtual Attendee Hub (VAH) which allows attendees to visit your virtual booth space and set up appointments directly with you for product/service questions and consultation.
Registration Deadline: July 19th
National ADA Symposium Event Agendas
11:45 -12:45 Welcome & Lunch
1:00 -3:00 Breakout Session #1
3:40-5:10 Breakout Session #2
Tuesday, July 27th
8:15-9:45 Breakout Session #3
10:25-11:55 Breakout Session #4
12:00-2:00 Lunch & Keynote
2:00-3:30 Breakout Session #5
4:10-5:10 Breakout Session #6
Wednesday, July 28th
8:15-9:45 Breakout Session #7
10:25-11:55 Breakout Session #8
1:30-3:00 Breakout Session #9
3:40-5:10 Breakout Session #10
Monday, August 2nd
9:00-10:30 Sessions 1A & 1B
11:00-12:30 Sessions 2A & 2B
1:30-3:00 Sessions 3A & 3B
3:30-5:00 Sessions 4 A & 4B
Tuesday, August 3rd
9:00-10:30 Sessions 5A & 5B
11:00-12:30 Sessions 6A & 6B
1:30-3:00 Sessions 7A & 7B
3:30-5:00 Sessions 8A & 8B
Wednesday, August 4th
9:00-10:30 Sessions 9A & 9B
11:00-12:30 Sessions 10A & 10B
1:30-3:00 Sessions 11A & 11B
3:30-5:00 Sessions 12A & 12B
Thursday, August 5th
9:00-10:30 Sessions 13A & 13B
11:00-12:30 Sessions 14A & 14B
1:30-3:00 Sessions 15A & 15B
3:30-5:30 Sessions 16A & 16B