The National ADA Symposium invites companies, organizations and agencies to exhibit their products and services at this noteworthy event.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to:
- increase your visibility within the disability community
- showcase your products and services to a diverse national audience.
Our exhibitors enjoy a tremendous amount of exposure. Booths are showcased in central areas allowing all attendees to easily see your products and services.
Booth Information - ALL VENDOR BOOTHS ARE SOLD!
Booths are $1,000 each (through March 31/$1,250 beginning April 1) and include the following:
- 8’W X 10’D space with a 6’ X 30” skirted table and two chairs. All display items must remain within this space. The exhibit area is carpeted. Due to space restrictions, large floor displays are strongly discouraged to maintain accessibility of the exhibit area.
- Each booth may have up to 2 attendants.
- Both attendants will receive the meals provided to all attendees of the Symposium (typically 2 breakfast buffets and 2 lunches.)
- Electricity & Internet Connection
- If you need to rent other equipment or pipe and drape, we can secure a price quote from the providers for you. Please contact Lisa Tucker(352) 669-0076 with any questions or special requests.
- Please also note that exhibitor registration does NOT include access to ADA Symposium breakout sessions. In order to attend sessions, exhibitors must also register as an attendee and pay the required conference registration fee.