The ADA National Network invites you to attend the premier conference on the Americans with Disabilities Act, designed to provide comprehensive information on all areas of the ADA.
The 2020 National ADA Symposium will be held May 10 through 13, in Kansas City, Missouri at the Downtown Loews Hotel.
The conference brings together a wide range of professionals including architects and code officials, human resource specialists, health care providers, state and local government officials, service providers, and disability advocates to get the latest information on ADA compliance, best practices and implementation strategies.
This conference is designed for professionals who are involved in direct ADA implementation. You will receive information that is current, practical, useful and targeted to your specific needs. In fact, 95% of past ADA Symposium attendees surveyed reported that they gained knowledge and skills that they could use in their profession and communities. 98% of attendees surveyed said that they would recommend the conference to a colleague.
This year, in recognition of the 30th anniversary of the ADA, we are pleased to announce former Senator Tom Harkin, author and sponsor of the Americans with Disabilities Act will be the main keynote speaker. The conference will also feature Haben Girma, the first Deafblind graduate of Harvard Law School. Haben is a disability rights lawyer, author, and speaker.
Features of the 2020 National ADA Symposium:
- Schedule offering 110 break-out sessions, six workshops, and six preconference sessions.
- Sessions presented by representatives from the key agencies involved in ADA implementation including the US Dept. of Justice, EEOC, and the US Access Board. ADA Symposium presenters are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience in ADA implementation.
- Networking opportunities with approximately 1,000 other attendees from the across the United States.
- On-line access to handouts from all sessions.
- 30th Anniversary of the ADA Reception and Exhibitors Reception.
For more information and registration, visit www.adasymposium.org
Social Media Links
Insert the code below into your website/social media to create a link to our Facebook page
Insert the code below into your website/social media to create a link to our Twitter page
<a href="https://twitter.com/ADASymposium"><img src="twitter-bird-white-on-blue.png" width="32" height="32" alt="Twitter" /></a>
Right Click Image to Download