Choosing your Break-Out Sessions
1. Review the session schedule and session descriptions before registering for sessions.
Sessions are given an experience and technical level rating to help you choose the sessions that best meet your needs.
Basic: The session will cover a basic level of content for the topic and requires little experience or knowledge of the ADA. More background information and explanations of terminology will be provided in these sessions.
Moderate: The session will go into greater depth on the topic. Very little background information or explanations of terminology will be provided. A general knowledge of the ADA is helpful in these sessions.
Advanced: The session will provide in-depth information on the topic. The presenter will “jump into” the content and provide no background information. Experience in implementing the ADA and a good working knowledge of the ADA is required.
General: The session covers information that would be of interest and valuable to a broad audience—both those with advanced experience in the ADA and those with little knowledge of ADA regulations and guidelines.
2. Decide which sessions you want to attend before continuing to online registration.
- ACTCP Members: All sessions are labeled by what type of ACTCP credit they meet. If you need foundation or optional foundation credits, be sure to look for those sessions.
3. Review registration fees, registration deadlines and hotel reservation information on this page.
4. Go to on-line registration to pay the registration fee and register for individual break-out sessions.
$750 through March 31st. $900 beginning April 1st. Registration closes on April 30th.
Cancellations received by April 30th will receive a full refund minus a $100 processing fee.
Cancellations made on/after May 1st will not receive a refund.
Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional cost.
Hyatt Regency Chicago O'Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Ave. Rosemont, IL 60018
The Hyatt offers free airport shuttles and our special room block includes free in-room wi-fi.
Hotel Room Rate: $159 per night
To reserve rooms online from our Hyatt Room Block, go to https://aws.passkey.com/go/adas
If you prefer to make reservations by phone, you may call 1-888-421-1442 and use the code ADAS.
We have secured additional ADA accessible rooms at the nearby Embassy Suites & Doubletree hotels; both offer the same $159 room rate and include free airport shuttles and in-room wi-fi. Their online reservation links for our block are below.