Symposium at a Glance
Registration fee: $400
Monday, March 12th
7:00 – 8:45......Registration
10:30 – 12:30...Session 1
Tuesday, March 13th
About OrlandoOrlando Weather in March
Average high temperature: 78.0
Average low temperature: 55.2
Average precipitation: 3.21
Average humidity (1pm): 50
What to Wear in Orlando
While the area certainly enjoys its fair share of warm sunshine, sometimes t-shirts and shorts don’t always cut it. So when you pack, keep these thoughts in mind when thinking about what to wear in Orlando:
Note: The registration fee goes up to $500 after February 26th and the room block guarantee ends February 10th. Sessions are filling up quickly, register today!
Registering & Choosing Sessions
1. Before registering, review the session schedule and course descriptions to choose the sessons you want to attend. We advise printing a copy of the session schedule to mark your selections before registering on-line.
2. We encourage you to attend the pre-conference session if you new to the ADA. The pre-conference session, ADA Basics: an Overview of the ADA will be offered on Sunday, March 11 from 3:00-5:30 pm. There is an additional $50 fee to attend the pre-conference session.
3. Once you have decided which sessions you wish to attend, proceed to the on-line registration form. After submitting your form, you will receive immediate screen confirmation of your registration as well as a confirmation e-mail. Should you have any difficulties with the on-line registration form, call (352) 669-0076 or e-mail email@example.com
4. If you wish to register by mail or fax, a printer-friendly registration packet is also available for you to download. If you would like a registration packet mailed to you, please call 352-669-0076 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Large print copies are available upon request.
5. You may pay on-line by credit card. If you wish to pay by check or money order, please indicate so on the registration form and then print the invoice and return with payment or send to the appropriate department in your agency for processing.
6. Please be sure to indicate any reasonable accommodations that you will need while attending the ADA Symposium on the registration form. Requests for ADA accommodations cannot be guaranteed after March 1st.
Hotel Reservations and General Information
Note! The cutoff date for guaranteed rooms at the Caribe Royale is February 10th.
If you need ADA accommodations, please be sure to specify the type needed when making your hotel reservations (i.e. wheelchair accessible room, roll-in showers, hearing impaired room, TTY, etc.)
Airport Shuttle Service to the Caribe Royal HotelMears Transportation Group offers Shuttle Service to and from the Orlando International Airport and the Caribe Royale All-Suites Hotel for $21 one-way or $34 round-trip.
Wheelchair accessible shuttles are available. To ensure a timely pick-up and avoid waiting for a cab or a shuttle at the airport, follow the link below and make your reservations before you fly. http://www.mearstransportation.com/ or call (407) 423-5566.
ADA Accommodations, No Fragrance & Smoke-Free Policy
Due to chemical sensitivities, we request that all staff, presenters, and participants refrain from using personal products that are heavily fragranced and from the use of any perfume or colognes while attending the National ADA Symposium. The entire conference area at the Caribe Royale hotel is designated as smoke-free. The National ADA Symposium adheres to ADA and Section 504 guidelines. Requests for reasonable accommodations may be made on your registration form.
Cancellations received after February 26th will not receive a refund. Substitutions may be made at any time, but we ask that you contact us in advance to provide the name and contact information for the substitute.