Symposium at a Glance
Registering & Choosing Sessions
1. Before registering, review the session schedule and course descriptions to choose the sessons you want to attend. We advise printing a copy of the session schedule to mark your selections before registering on-line.
2. We encourage you to attend the pre-conference session if you new to the ADA. The pre-conference session, ADA Basics: an Overview of the ADA will be offered on Wednesday, May 30 from 9:00-11:30 pm. There is an additional $50 fee to attend the pre-conference session.
3. Once you have decided which sessions you wish to attend, proceed to the on-line registration form. After submitting your form, you will receive immediate screen confirmation of your registration as well as a confirmation e-mail. Should you have any difficulties with the on-line registration form, call (352) 669-0076 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you wish to register by mail or fax, a printer-friendly registration packet is also available for you to download. If you would like a registration packet mailed to you, please call (352) 669-0076 or e-mail email@example.com Large print copies are available upon request.
5. You may pay on-line by credit card. If you wish to pay by check or money order, please indicate so on the registration form and then print the invoice and return with payment or send to the appropriate department in your agency for processing.
6. Please be sure to indicate any reasonable accommodations that you will need while attending the ADA Symposium on the registration form. Requests for ADA accommodations cannot be guaranteed after May 1st.
Hotel Reservations and General Information
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
Room Rates: $91.00 per night
The Great Plains ADA Center has secured an additional block of ADA Accessible Rooms at the Westin Hotel with rates of $91 per night for a single room and $121 per night for a double. The Westin Hotel is directly across the street from the Hyatt Regency. The cut-off date for reservations at the Westin is April 30th. To reserve a room at the Westin, visit https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/nadasymposium2012 .
If you need ADA accommodations in your hotel room, please be sure to specify the type needed when making your hotel reservations (i.e. wheelchair accessible room, roll-in showers, hearing impaired room, TTY, etc.)
ADA Accommodations/Fragrance & Smoke-Free Policy
Due to chemical sensitivities, we request that all staff, presenters, and participants refrain from using personal products that are heavily fragranced and from the use of any perfume or colognes while attending the National ADA Symposium. The entire conference area at the Hyatt Regency hotel is designated as smoke-free. The National ADA Symposium adheres to ADA and Section 504 guidelines. Requests for reasonable accommodations may be made on your registration form.
Cancellations received after May 1st will not receive a refund. Substitutions may be made at any time, but we ask that you contact us in advance to provide the name and contact information for the substitute.
Indianapolis, Indiana Convention Center Hotel