National ADA Symposium
Virtual Event: May 9th -13th, 2022
2022 National ADA Symposium Features:
- Option to register for the full conference or register for specific days.
- 51 sessions over five days, including a Pre-Conference
- Sessions presented by representatives from the U.S. Access Board, the U.S. Dept. of Justice, and the EEOC.
- Sessions highlighting new information, projects, and best practices from ADA National Network Regional Centers.
- Two Keynote Speakers (To be announced)
- ACTCP, CEU, and AIA/HSW credits are available upon request during registration.
- Sessions pre-approved for the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) credits.